Would you like to support the Society's mission?
Benefits to you
- Your company can show that you are contributing to society by supporting cultural activities.
- You will reach new customers/clients and promote your company to Irish emigrants to Sweden, and Swedes interested in Ireland, be that Irish food/drink/music/culture/travel or just the Irish way of doing things.
- You will be supporting the Irish diaspora.
Ways to support us
- Your business could offer a discount to members. This could be a once-off promotion or a long-running discount, and could be located online or in Sweden. E.g. a 10 % discount at your pub/restaurant, a code for free delivery in your online shop. We will strive to ensure that only members receive codes, and you can always ask members to show their current membership card.
- You could donate a prize for the competitions we run occasionally. E.g. free tickets for an event you're promoting with an Irish artist, a gift voucher for your shop to be raffled at the parade.
- Your business can sponsor the St Patrick's Day parade (from 10 000 - 50 000 SEK). In return we will display your logo on promotional materials e.g. social media, the website, the stage, the posters/flyers.
We have a lot of experience with sponsorship and will always come to a
clear agreement with a sponsor regarding what both parties can expect
from a sponsorship deal. Interested in hearing more? Have you a suggestion? Please get in touch via email
We'd like to acknowledge that we have received a grant from the Irish Government's Emigrant Support Program for several years.